Operations Manager Role
We’re looking to hire a full time team member to replace Will, who’ll be heading back to NZ later this summer.
Ivy is a small company based in Chelsea. You can meet the team here! We manage short stay accommodation in our portfolio of central London properties and you’ll be a key member of the team helping ensure our guests’ stays go smoothly and our hosts’ homes are looked after well. You’ll have a bike and a lot of the time you’ll be out and about.
- Problem solving during guests' stays
- Checking guests in to our properties
- Liaising with contractors to co-ordinate maintenance tasks
- Speaking to our hosts to update them with job progress
- The successful applicant will be / have:
- Common sense & practical thinker
- Basic maintenance skills will help
- Personable, polite and well presented
- Great team player
- Ability to ride a bike (bike provided)!
Pay, Hours etc
£24k starting salary
Hours 8.45am - 5.45pm
Applicants must be allowed to work in UK until October 2020 or longer.
1 July 2019.
How to Apply
Please send CV and cover email/letter to [email protected]