Bolton Gardens Kensington
- 750 sq.ft. (approx)
- Earls Court
Living & Eating
Expect a comfortable living room, with high ceilings and flooded with light thanks to generous windows, and a separate dining table to seat four guests. This apartment has a fully-equipped separate kitchen.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
There is one main bedroom with a king-size bed (5ft wide) and wardrobe storage space. A further two can be accomodated on a deluxe, self inflating, double airbed (4.5ft wide) in the living room. There is one bathroom complete with toilet, basin, bath and built-in shower.
Access & Layout
This apartment is located on the third floor, up four flights of stairs. There is no elevator. Once inside the apartment is arranged across one level.
On your doorstep
At Bolton Gardens you are a two minute walk from Earls Court Station, which allows fast and excellent access to the rest of London, with multiple tube lines departing from here. Local amenities include several ATMs, grocery stores, coffee shops and restaurants on the Earls Court Road, and further excellent eateries on the Fulham and King Roads, both walkable!
- Oven / cooker
- Cooking hobs / rings
- Fridge & freezer
- Coffee press / maker
- Clothes washer
- Clothes drying rack
- Iron & ironing board
- Wifi internet
- TV with freeview channels
As standard your booking will include:
- Personal meet & greet
- Luxury linen, towels & toiletries
- Professional home preparation & housekeeping
- Full management - our experienced team are just a phone call away
Policies & info
We politely ask you to note:
- Minimum length of stay: 5 nights
- Maximum party size: 3 (max 2 adults and 1 child)
- Lead guest must be at least 30 years old
- Strictly no smoking or pets
- £500 security deposit (against damages)