Chilworth Mews West End & Marylebone
- 1000 sq.ft. (approx)
Fabulously central Bayswater duplex mews home
This charming maisonette is set over two floors, with the entrance level comprising kitchen, dining, and living space. Spiral stairs lead to the upper level with a master bedroom, shower room, and a comfortable television room that opens onto a delightful small but verdant balcony.
ACCESS & LAYOUT
The entrance to the property is on the first floor, with a flight of stairs leading up from the street level entrance.
ON YOUR DOORSTEP
This home enjoys a wonderful location north of Hyde Park, making it a perfect base from which to explore the city in every direction. Paddington Station is literally just around the corner, making a connection to London Heathrow incredibly easy via the excellent Heathrow Express rail service.
The home has spiral stairs, which may not be suitable for all guests.
Opposite the home is a building project (as of October 2020). We don’t feel the activity level should impact guests’ stays and working hours are restricted, but it should be noted.
- Oven / cooker
- Cooking hobs / rings
- Fridge & freezer
- Washer / dryer (combined)
- Terrace / balcony
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Smart TV
- Two ovens
- Sonos Music System
As standard your booking will include:
- Personal meet & greet
- Luxury linen, towels & toiletries
- Professional home preparation & housekeeping
- Full management - our experienced team are just a phone call away
Policies & info
We politely ask you to note:
- Minimum length of stay: 4 nights
- Maximum party size: 2
- Lead guest must be at least 25 years old
- No children under 8 years old
- Strictly no smoking or pets
- £500 security deposit (against damages)