Palliser Road Kensington
- 800 sq.ft. (approx)
- Barons Court
LAST MINUTE DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE - ENQUIRE WITH THE TEAM TODAY!
We’re delighted to introduce this charming lower ground West Kensington family apartment with a large private garden, brand newly refurbished by a well known local interior designer.
Living & Eating
The heart of this apartment is the bright open plan living room and eat in kitchen, which opens onto a very spacious two-tiered private garden, with BBQ. A very comfortable living space comprises a large sofa situated opposite the a sizeable TV, creating a very relaxing and convivial atmosphere.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
The home has two bedrooms - a master with king size (5ft wide) bed and an ensuite bathroom with a bath and shower. Off the living room there is a second smaller double bed (4.5ft wide) with its own adjoining loo and shower room.
Access & Layout
The home is accessed by a flight of external stairs leading down to the entrance to the apartment. Once inside the home, there are no steps, except to the upper level in the garden.
On Your Doorstep
This apartment enjoys an excellent location in the heart of Baron’s Court, a secluded residential neighbourhood in West Kensington. At the end of the street is the famous Queen’s Club, and at the other, one of London’s most renowned butcher’s HG Walters, and an adjacent charming cafe, C’est Ici. An excellent local pub, the Curtains Up, serves excellent food and ales, and has a small theatre. Baron’s Court Underground is within one minute’s walk of the flat, meaning you can be in the West End door to door in 20 minutes via direct Piccadilly Line access, or Heathrow airport on the same line in the other direction.
What we love
- Private outdoor area with BBQ, ideal for entertaining in the summer months
- Contemporary interiors by a well-known London designer
- One minute from the tube station which will take you to the city in no time
- Oven / cooker
- Cooking hobs / rings
- Fridge & freezer
- Coffee press / maker
- Private garden
- Wifi internet
- Washer / dryer (combined)
As standard your booking will include:
- Personal meet & greet
- Luxury linen, towels & toiletries
- Professional home preparation & housekeeping
- Full management - our experienced team are just a phone call away
Policies & info
We politely ask you to note:
- Minimum length of stay: 5 nights
- Maximum party size: 4
- Lead guest must be at least 30 years old
- Strictly no smoking or pets
- £500 security deposit (against damages)