Talbot Square West End & Marylebone
- 750 sq.ft. (approx)
Superbly located, very comfortable two-bedroom apartment around the corner from Paddington and Hyde Park.
LIVING & EATING
Set across one floor, this property makes excellent use of space. Recline on the sofa in front of the television or seat four comfortably around the table in the window. The adjoining kitchen provides the necessary facilities for cooking a hearty meal should you not wish to eat at one of the many excellent local restaurants.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
The light and airy bedrooms in this apartment feature a standard UK king-sized bed and storage space for your items. The property is served by a family bathroom, complete with a shower and bath.
ACCESS & LAYOUT
This third-floor property is set across one level. There is a lift in the building, though stairs are required to enter and exit it.
ON YOUR DOORSTEP
Talbot Square is in an excellent location to easily access many of London’s most desirable spots, including Kensington Gardens and Palace, as well as countless critically acclaimed restaurants and bars. Paddington station for underground and overground access is a mere 4-minute walk away, where one can board the Circle, District, Bakerloo, and Hammersmith & City lines. From Paddington too, one can board the Heathrow Express to reach the airport in 15 minutes. A 7-minute walk in the other direction will take you to Hyde Park, and Lancaster Gate station to board the Central line.
What we love
- The beautiful views out the window onto the square
- The proximity to Hyde Park, the largest of the four royal parks
- The extensive transport options on your doorstep making wider London easily reachable
- Oven / cooker
- Cooking hobs / rings
- Fridge & freezer
- Clothes drying rack
- Clothes washer
- Iron & ironing board
- TV with freeview channels
- Wifi internet
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
As standard your booking will include:
- Personal meet & greet
- Luxury linen, towels & toiletries
- Professional home preparation & housekeeping
- Full management - our experienced team are just a phone call away
Policies & info
We politely ask you to note:
- Minimum length of stay: 5 nights (4 night bookings possible upon request)
- Maximum party size: 4
- Lead guest must be at least 25 years old
- Strictly no smoking or pets
- £500 security deposit (against damages)
Lovely and cozy flat just around the corner of Paddigton station and Hyde Park. I felt like I was at 'home' and this is very precious when traveling extensively for… Read more
Lovely and cozy flat just around the corner of Paddigton station and Hyde Park. I felt like I was at 'home' and this is very precious when traveling extensively for business. Also the organization is very attentive and proactive. Highly recommended. Elena