Westbourne Park Road Notting Hill & Holland Park
- sq.ft. (approx)
- Westbourne Park
Cosy yet airy apartment in the heart of Notting Hill.
LIVING & EATING
Flooded with light, the living space provides distinct areas to cook up a storm, sit at the table with up to four people, or sink into the sofa with a book or a film. From the wooden floors and panelling to the purple armchairs, warm furnishings ensure that come dusk you can unwind from your day.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
Across the landing is the bedroom containing a UK king (5ft wide) bed. Even with the beautiful high ceilings, the cosy hues are continued in here. In the bathroom, you’re whisked to a Moroccan hammam complete with premium fittings, and a basin, toilet and bath.
ACCESS & LAYOUT
There are two flights of stairs to get to the flat, and after that, it is all set on one level. The tall bathtub has a step to assist with getting in and out.
ON YOUR DOORSTEP
Just a 7-minute walk to Ladbroke Grove or Westbourne Park station, wider London is easily accessible should you ever tire of the vivid and animated delights of your Notting Hill neighbourhood. Though right outside your door there are bustling boutiques, fantastic food-joints and the world-famous Portobello Road market.
What we love
- Tall windows that flood the living space with light
- The arty flair made complete with a guitar, large posters and sound system
- The proximity to the Portobello Road market
- Oven / cooker
- Cooking hobs / rings
- Fridge & freezer
- Coffee press / maker
- Washer / dryer (combined)
- Iron & ironing board
- TV with freeview channels
- Wifi internet
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
As standard your booking will include:
- Personal meet & greet
- Luxury linen, towels & toiletries
- Professional home preparation & housekeeping
- Full management - our experienced team are just a phone call away