Home Introduction Programme
We’re running an incentivised introduction scheme to help grow Ivy’s portfolio.
HOW IT WORKS
You introduce prospective hosts to Ivy and if their home joins our portfolio, you'll receive a £250 introduction fee as soon as we've completed 25 nights booked at that home.
If you'd prefer, we're happy to pay the introduction fee to a charity instead.
QUESTIONS & FURTHER INFO
What kind of homes are you looking for?
We list homes which are fully furnished and located in central London. They need to have a total of at least 6 weeks’ availability (most of which between April and October). In particular, we're looking for homes in Kensington & Chelsea.
How likely is it that the home will be booked 25 nights?
Very - we wouldn’t take the home on if we didn’t think we could let it for significantly more than this annually.
Sounds good, so how do I introduce new hosts?
1. Enter your own details here, prior to making any referrals (you only need to do this once).
2. Introduce Ivy! If you’re familiar with how we work etc, let your prospective host know, but otherwise everything is neatly listed on our Hosting with Ivy page.
3. When your prospective host gets in touch or complete the form (on the Hosting with Ivy page), they must enter your name in the “How did you hear about us” box, and also mention the “Home Introduction Programme”.
Can I introduce homes listed with other agencies?
Yes that’s fine - we don’t require exclusivity.
If you’d prefer us to pay the introduction fee to a registered UK charity instead, we’d be delighted to. Ivy’s charity of choice is The Woodland Trust, but it’s up to you.
What if a new home is introduced by two or more different people?
The first person the new host mentions as having introduced them earns the fee (see Terms below).
1. Only one fee payable per introduced home, per above.
2. 25 nights must have been completed within 12 months of first listing with Ivy in order for the introduction fee to be payable.