Host Insurance Cover
Essentially, our cover will dovetail with and match the extent of your existing contents and buildings cover if and where these policies won't cover claims because they relate to paying guests' stays. Additionally, our cover provides our Hosts with £1.2m public liability insurance cover against, for example, paying guests injuring themselves in your home during an Ivy Lettings stay.
Please read our insurance documents so you understand the cover that this policy provides, as well as its limitations and exclusions.
You can find these documents here:
It is important you understand whether or not you are eligible for this cover. To be eligible you must:
1. Have existing home insurance in place that would cover you when your home is not being let to paying guests.
2. Be able to answer the following statements truthfully:
- I have never been convicted of, or charged with, any offence other than motoring offences.
- I have never been subject to a county court judgement (CCJ), a debt relief order (DRO), an individual voluntary arrangement (IVA) or to bankruptcy proceedings.
- I have never had insurance cancelled, refused or declined or had any special terms imposed.
- I have not made more than 2 insurance claims in the past 5 years.
How to make a claim
If you have any questions, including advice on how our policy works or how to make a claim, please call GUARDHOG on 0207 199 6610.
GUARDHOG is a registered trading name of Insurance Tailors limited, a company registered in England and Wales number 5928330, whose registered office is at 1a May Road, London, TW2 6QW. Insurance Tailors is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.