Child's Street Kensington
- 980 sq ft sq.ft. (approx)
- Earl's Court Underground (3 mins)
Cosy, terraced mews house, where busy streets and genteel Victorian squares meet.
This home is divided into two floors, accommodating two adults and two children. A spacious house, making it an excellent find. Enjoy time with family or friends in the inviting reception room or outside on your leafy terrace. The kitchen has a dining table seating up to four people and leads outdoors onto your private patio. This unique property comes with two bedrooms, a King size bed and a second room with a double bunk bed. Two bathrooms, one with a shower and another with a shower over the bathtub.
Located just 3 minutes walk from Earls Court Tube Station. Or take a stroll down the road to Finborough Theatre or Troubadour for intimate gigs. The Prince’s pub terrace around the corner is also a local favourite.
What we love
- Peaceful yet very central location
- Spacious for central London
- Private outdoor terrace
As standard your booking will include:
- Personal meet & greet
- Luxury linen, towels & toiletries
- Professional home preparation & housekeeping
- Full management - our experienced team are just a phone call away