Notting Hill II Notting Hill & Holland Park
- 900 sq.ft. (approx)
- Notting Hill Gate
A charming, colourful and comfortable home in the heart of Notting Hill, perfect for couples but with good space for four.
LIVING & EATING
This second-floor home is set across one floor. As you come into the hallway through the entrance door, on your left, you will find the TV room, perfect for putting your feet up and switching off for a bit. On your right at the opposite end of the hallway, the open plan sitting room and dining area provide a wealth of character and colour. There is space for six to sit comfortably at the dining table, as well as plenty of soft seating to relax with friends and take in the wall art - and the sheer amount of daylight - that this room offers. The hallway is also the well-equipped kitchen, complete with cooking equipment, a small table and chairs, and another television.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
This home has one bedroom with a UK double bed (4.5ft wide), furnished beautifully with plenty of storage space for your belongings. In addition to this, the sofa in the TV room can be converted to a UK double bed. With this configuration, the open plan sitting room remains as a communal area. There are also two bathrooms in this home - one off the TV room, a bath and overhead shower, and another hallway with a rainfall shower.
ACCESS & LAYOUT
This home is on the second floor; however, there is lift access, and once you are in the property, it is set across one floor. There are, however, a couple of steps to come to the main entrance.
ON YOUR DOORSTEP
Accessing wider London from this home is easy - you are a mere 8-minute walk to Notting Hill Gate station, which is on the Central, District and Circle lines. The Hammersmith & City line can be accessed from Ladbroke Grove, a 13-minute walk from the home. However, the beautiful neighbourhood around this property can provide endless delights. You are surrounded by leafy streets full of Notting Hill charm, and right beside Portobello Road, renowned for its vibrant market providing plenty of delights. Alongside this, there are acclaimed eateries and wonderful boutiques galore.
What we love
- The colour throughout this home, so in line with Notting Hill's palette
- The ease with which this home can be configured to sleep two or four, comfortably
- Only two steps at the main entrance means this property is highly accessible
- Oven / cooker
- Cooking hobs / rings
- Fridge & freezer
- Washer / dryer (combined)
- Iron & ironing board
- TV with freeview channels
- Wifi internet
- Television in kitchen
As standard your booking will include:
- Personal meet & greet
- Luxury linen, towels & toiletries
- Professional home preparation & housekeeping
- Full management - our experienced team are just a phone call away
Policies & info
We politely ask you to note:
- Minimum length of stay: 5 nights (4 night stays available on request)
- Lead guest must be at least 25 years old
- Strictly no smoking or pets
- £500 security deposit (against damages)