Philbeach Gardens Kensington
Fabulous, very light Earl’s Court apartment, with excellent links to the heart of London.
A comfortable reception room leads through to the kitchen, overlooking a garden to the rear of the home. The double bedroom is located at the front, and is served by a neutrally decorated family bathroom, with a shower over the bath.
Philbeach Gardens benefits from superb transport links via the Piccadilly and District Lines, which serve Earl’s Court tube station, bringing the West End and Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace within direct easy reach. More immediately, this vibrant area boasts some excellent dining and local amenities.
What we love
+Easy access to all parts of London
+Close to a a variety of shops, cafes, and restaurants.
+Light and bright home
- Fridge & freezer
- Oven / cooker
As standard your booking will include:
- Luxury linen, towels & toiletries
- Professional home preparation & housekeeping
- Full management & highly attentive service
Policies & info
We politely ask you to note:
- Minimum length of stay: 5 nights
- Lead guest must be 25 or older
- No children under the age of 12 years permitted
- Strictly no smoking or pets
- Security Deposit: £500